Good PvP server?

Fireaway

Hi all. I started playing this game during a free weekend, and I was recommended Zakkeg Beast. I didn't know if I'd even stick around, so I went ahead and rolled a few characters on there.

I'm pretty interested in PvP right now. I like TOR's emphasis on WZ's rather than an arena-type structure, and the frantic battles are pretty interesting. The problem is that most of my favorite characters are Republic side, and on my server, in my experience, it's...dicey, at best. I don't mind losing, really, but in all the WZ's I've tried we're constantly down people, and getting steamrolled to the point where I don't feel like I'm actually fighting. I'm well aware that part of this is my own issue, but I don't know how I can really improve if everyone on my team is getting demolished as well.

My characters are pretty low level (highest is 20), so I was considering rerolling before I get too committed. Are there any PvP servers where the factions are fairly even in terms of skill level?

Imperials are favored pretty thoroughly in most servers on the lvl 10-49 bracket, you're SoL there unless someone has a server they're hiding from notice.

On Canderous Ordo, the republic is actually dominant in PVP at the 50 level bracket if you can find yourself a slot in one of the guilds.