Want to know what one of WoW's greatest guilds of all time does in HM EC?

cosmasterkiller

Oh god I just wanted to find out how they did in 16m HM, and to troll nerf dialogue. If you actually believe wotlk and cataclysm progression even touched muru and kj prenerf, you're on drugs. Or just didn't do them.

The title is a little overzealous but they didn't write the thread, the site that's promoting their streams did. No need to jump on their asses over that.

Hope you guys enjoy swtor, I'm definitely feeling alot better about content in 1.2 having switched from a 5 year gig progression raiding in WoW.

Edited by arnoldlol

Oh god I just wanted to find out how they did in 16m HM, and to troll nerf dialogue. If you actually believe wotlk and cataclysm progression even touched muru and kj prenerf, you're on drugs. Or just didn't do them.

The title is a little overzealous but they didn't write the thread, the site that's promoting their streams did. No need to jump on their asses over that.

Hope you guys enjoy swtor, I'm definitely feeling alot better about content in 1.2 having switched from a 5 year gig progression raiding in WoW.

That's why I said tier 4, 5, and 6, not sunwell. Sunwell was probably the hardest raid ever made in any MMO. Hardmode tier 11 was definitely harder than tier 4, 5, and 6 though. Just think about hardmode omnitron, even guilds that had it down for weeks still wiped to it 3-5 times a week just because of the ridiculous mechanics.

Should troll their pvp prowess then. Much easier.