Question about requirements to open guild bank

pacomoixa

I wouldn't have thought so, I would think that once you have it you would be able to keep it, unless they fancy repaying you 600,000 credits.

In my opinion though you should really only want a guild bank if you have a lot more than just 12 players in your guild, our guild has 250+ and i was still debating whether we really needed it or not.

I wouldn't have thought so, I would think that once you have it you would be able to keep it, unless they fancy repaying you 600,000 credits.

In my opinion though you should really only want a guild bank if you have a lot more than just 12 players in your guild, our guild has 250+ and i was still debating whether we really needed it or not.

You are probably right, it's definitely not a NEED for us, but we're just a small group that know each other in real life and have played together forever... so it's nice to have a little place to put stuff that anyone can use.

600,000 is a bit much imo, but hey. It grows on trees.

You are probably right, it's definitely not a NEED for us, but we're just a small group that know each other in real life and have played together forever... so it's nice to have a little place to put stuff that anyone can use.

600,000 is a bit much imo, but hey. It grows on trees.

We're in the same situation. Having to "recruit" just to fill a bank requirement seems a little silly... but then so does debating if you need a bank with 250+ members :)

Good luck to you both.

We're in the same situation. Having to "recruit" just to fill a bank requirement seems a little silly... but then so does debating if you need a bank with 250+ members :)

Good luck to you both.

Isnt it just characters? In other words you need 2 real players and their alts...no new recruits.