Oh, that wacky random name generator!

Ekas

I create a lot of characters. I'm also bad at coming up with names, so I spend a lot of time using the in game random name generator. And... some of the names it comes up with are, uh, not so good.

Like that time I was gonna make a male sith pureblood. He was bald, body type 3, generally tough looking. The name the game came up with? "Nerdass". Yes, really.

Right now I'm making a female human, and the words "Nope" and "Suck" keep popping up after hitting the random name button. Are you trying to say something about how I create my characters, Bioware?! ;)

Have you gotten any silly names from the name generator? Share here!

Names aren't "put" into a random name generator.

Depends how random it is. Name generators are sometimes just lists of names that spit out one at random. Other times they might be two lists of syllables and it gives you one from column A and one from column B. They do not generally randomly generate every letter or most names would come out like "Flbblqnde".

Depends how random it is. Name generators are sometimes just lists of names that spit out one at random. Other times they might be two lists of syllables and it gives you one from column A and one from column B. They do not generally randomly generate every letter or most names would come out like "Flbblqnde".

very true.

on a side note, hit a randomly generated name in WoW 3 years ago. been using it as my main character's name for every MMO i play ever since.

Celashae. a very elf name. or maybe miraluka?