Rakghoul Plague pretty annoying

Flodigifx

I completely understand the idea of the Rakghoul Plague and it must be fun, but to always keep getting buffed anytime, anywhere, at any moment by other players becomes annoying. Some players just walk around and just hit you with the plague, run away, then come back and do it again, over and over again. This is not fun anymore, many people on the general chat keep begging to buy the antidote. People will soon start avoiding grouping because of this. I think some limitation to this plague would be welcome by many :)

Begging to buy the vaccine?

They can buy for 2k credits at literally every medic droid vendor. It works for 6 hours...

There is an easy way to not be a part of the event that Bioware put in for a low price.

I dont understand how anyone can not have 2k to spare :/

Im only level 32 and even doing loads of Crew Skill missions ive still got almost 500k Credits.

Personally, i dont see the problem, im actually proactively going and getting poisoned because i get 5 dna samples every 20 minutes which i can then sell for 8k each...

So anyone crying they havent got the money to buy vaccines, get infected, cant do anything about it, do your space dailys. Explode on ship in safety, sell 5 DNA Samples. Buy vaccine plus you have a load of profit.

Seriously, whats the problem.

I love the fact people whine about servers being ghost worlds and you cant find or see anyone in the game and now people are "Everywhere".

(Im not trying to say you arent right, i just dont see what the problem is? I mean really? How does it inconvienence you?

Edited by Anthonytats

I love the fact people whine about servers being ghost worlds and you cant find or see anyone in the game and now people are "Everywhere".

QFT.

The people on these forums complain about everything. Generation of Entitlement FTL.

Also, how did this get in the Star Wars Discussion forum?