Mission Schematics

Stone_Rain

On my server I discovered that there was one of the skills that was not being used and there were literally 50 340 Mission Schematics ranging from 300 credits up to 3400 credits. Needless to say I bought them all and have continued to buy them every day. I have about 150 340 schematics and finally picked up the skill and got to 340. I have 3 companions I send out at a time. The only problem is that there are apparently only a few missions. I send one person out load up the next mission and get the message "That mission is already active". This slows down progress.. Why can I not send out other people on the same mission "Name" if I opened it? I thought post 1.2 this would not happen. Any ideas or am I just crazy.. I don't care either way because I making some serious bank off the purple items.

They actually changed this in 1.2 to make it where you could not learn the same mission when you already have someone out on it. My understanding is this is the way they intended it from the beginning and it was actually a bug that allowed it pre-1.2.

They actually changed this in 1.2 to make it where you could not learn the same mission when you already have someone out on it. My understanding is this is the way they intended it from the beginning and it was actually a bug that allowed it pre-1.2.

Interestingly enough, the 1.2 patch notes state exactly the opposite.

Players can now send multiple companion characters on a mission granted by a Mission Discovery if the player had more than one of that Mission Discovery.