Asian Pacific Servers Full?

Neopopulas

I searched around for this but either its lost or i just can't find it.. or i'm the only one thinking about it.

With only three AP servers, and (apparently) a lot of people really excited to move, myself included, i have one small question, and concern.

often i see the servers as 'heavy load' or 'very heavy', since i've been checking it recently, and thats fine. but i've been told by people that the servers are sometimes FULL.

If they are sometimes full already, and they are going to get a big influx of players, aren't they going to be full more often now? I don't want to transfer my characters over so i can play with all my friends only to find myself stuck in queues or something and not be able to play at ALL

What do people think?

Edited by Neopopulas

Thats what i was thinking, i would have thought that they would have opened up at least a couple of servers for a lot of the transfers to go to, people who didn't have a lot of people on one of the servers, ones tht just wanted to play on a local server.

But the server transfers have to be submitted within one week (by April 24, 2012, 2:01PM EST) so obviously they aren't going to be bringing out any new servers for it and you can't exactly wait to find out. I find it strange to see the servers under 'Heavy Load' during peak times, but they are just letting the influx of transfers go to those servers, it seems a recipe for long queue times, and then they might bring out new servers, but its too late by then.

I'll probably end up transferring SOME characters, like all my empire characters to be on the safe side, but it still seems silly. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this or if i was just being overly cautious

I expect that many of the people that are transferring toons to the Oceanic servers already play alts there, at least some of the time. So, while there will be more players on these servers, it might not be as many as you think. Hopefully, more servers will be added if it turns out to be necessary.