Do you remember....

EjayMan

The games Jedi Academy and Jedi Knight?...

The way you could control your jedi, making sweet jump flips, while slashing your saber across your enemy's face... jump of a building as if it was normal.. the list goes on..

Those games are now old, SWTOR is new.. looks awesome, better engines running the game so here is a thought..

WHY... does My Jedi jump as if he has his pants filled with bricks? sure the warrior has the cool attack leap but if you see all the awesome cinematic trailers this game produced we see Jedi's and Sith alike do flips, spins, spinning flips, you name it they do it..

D.:wea_03:

Is it really that hard to be able to do a saber wielding side, front, back flip?... (they got the code in the jedi academy and Jedi knight game)... I'm just saying..

The games Jedi Academy and Jedi Knight?...

The way you could control your jedi, making sweet jump flips, while slashing your saber across your enemy's face... jump of a building as if it was normal.. the list goes on..

Those games are now old, SWTOR is new.. looks awesome, better engines running the game so here is a thought..

WHY... does My Jedi jump as if he has his pants filled with bricks? sure the warrior has the cool attack leap but if you see all the awesome cinematic trailers this game produced we see Jedi's and Sith alike do flips, spins, spinning flips, you name it they do it..

D.:wea_03:

Is it really that hard to be able to do a saber wielding side, front, back flip?... (they got the code in the jedi academy and Jedi knight game)... I'm just saying..

Yeah I loved the Jedi Knight games and it's complex moves (assigned to simple key combos)

Jumping off walls trying to kill Desann and Tavion on Vjun in academy... oh good memories.

My favorite game of all time.