God Mode?

SLRPSJ

I don't see the problem here. In five seconds you don't kill anyone and if you would you wouldn't need to use this abilty.

Besides the amount of CC that includes knockbacks, stuns and pulls means that while you may not get much damage on you, you may not be able to do the thing you were expecting to do. Besides other players can run away or get healed too.

I don't see whats the fuss is here.

I was under the impression that losing half of my current health was a drawback.

It is. And beside that it only lasts for 5secs. Just stun/knockback the guy and you can see it vanishing... People just have to learn to play against specific calsses. Their thinking is limited by their stupidity. Using the same tactic on the same classes is not working.

A Madness Sorcerer with well timed knockbacks, Creeping Terror's and slows is a major pain in the ar$e for Maras/Sents - or at least that's the feedback I've had from a couple of them on my server. I dont win every fight, but then you can't win them all :) If I play as a healer Sorc, I get train wrecked.