Stop

lxynl

BW Stop deleting posts that are exposing problems in pvp. Those problems that are either Hacks or Exploits. Every time someone posts about them you take the post down as nonconstructive.

You can't fix the problem if you don't know about it. By failing to acknowlege these problems that have been identified by multiple players over multiple servers, you seem to be taking a "put our head in the sand and it will go away" position.

This is not the case, those people who like to pvp, and those who are hardcore pvp will continue to look to you for fixes to these problems. Should you continue to ignore these posts and not move to immedeatly investigate these problems fixing any you find, this will in the end cause the game to loose subs.

The problems I am personally aware of are unusal speed, jumps accros the entire maps, bugging or freezing the hut ball so the other team cannot get it, insta arm of the doors in void star.

This may not be an all inclusive list as other players may have experienced other bugs/hacks. No one is sure right now which they are, at least no one I know.

So my word of the day is "STOP", stop making it look like you are trying to hide what is happening and lets get an inclusive list of what players are actually experiencing in pvp that is causing us the players problems, then you can work to fix those no matter if they are bugs or hacks.

BW Stop deleting posts that are exposing problems in pvp. Those problems that are either Hacks or Exploits. Every time someone posts about them you take the post down as nonconstructive.

You can't fix the problem if you don't know about it. By failing to acknowlege these problems that have been identified by multiple players over multiple servers, you seem to be taking a "put our head in the sand and it will go away" position.

This is not the case, those people who like to pvp, and those who are hardcore pvp will continue to look to you for fixes to these problems. Should you continue to ignore these posts and not move to immedeatly investigate these problems fixing any you find, this will in the end cause the game to loose subs.

The problems I am personally aware of are unusal speed, jumps accros the entire maps, bugging or freezing the hut ball so the other team cannot get it, insta arm of the doors in void star.

This may not be an all inclusive list as other players may have experienced other bugs/hacks. No one is sure right now which they are, at least no one I know.

So my word of the day is "STOP", stop making it look like you are trying to hide what is happening and lets get an inclusive list of what players are actually experiencing in pvp that is causing us the players problems, then you can work to fix those no matter if they are bugs or hacks.

If you post about a hack or an exploit on the forums then you are telling people HOW to hack or exploit... I'm sure you can see how that is counterproductive?

If you see a hack or an exploit you need to report it IN GAME.

This is not the correct medium to report hacks and exploits and that is why the posts are removed.

I would imagine that they think that drawing attention to the issue will only exacerbate the issue as the more people that know about it, the more it occurs.

It's probably best to report the issue in-game or email support or something like that.

I would imagine that they think that drawing attention to the issue will only exacerbate the issue as the more people that know about it, the more it occurs.

It's probably best to report the issue in-game or email support or something like that.

The more people that know about it, the more of a problem it will create. The more of a problem it creates, the faster it will get fixed.

Frozen shock water comes to mind. Think about how many people and for how long that was used? Only when it became common knowledge on the forums did it get nerfed.

I say to make a video and expose the exploit rather than filling out a ticket that will not get looked at for weeks and most likely tossed to the side.

We pay for a service. They do not pay us to test. If I am paying for a subscription to a game, I expect it to be fair.

There moving the posts to other threads, search/read/learn/thanks...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.