Help Healing Project Sav-Rak

Hi Guys,

I was wondering any sorc/sage healer could help me out with strategies for healing Project Sav-Rak on HM Lost Island. It's really hard for me to heal through his "Acid Spit" ability when he jumps on the pipes... it seems to tick for too much and I can't get peoples health back up quick enough for when he comes back down. I want to know if there are any strategies for minimising damage on this phase and can it be cleansed? I do try and cleanse it but I'm unsure if it works and I could be wasting time trying to get a heal off etc...

Any help would be appreciated!!... :)

I use Revivification under my self, and use Resurgeance and Innervate as much as I can, if more then 2 people are below 60% HP, I start casting Dark Infusion on those below 60%. While you still use innervate use Consumption all the time Force Surge procs, the AoE will take care of your health, if not use a med pac or hot your self before innervating someone else.

Also use the "smash phase" to regain force with consumption, as healing is near 0 in that phase with a good aoe heal beneath boss.

Edit: Purge is useless on this fight, can't be dispelled.

Edited by Diegles
adding information

I use Revivification almost the entire fight. Once the tank pulls we position the enitre group in the AoE heal. After he jumps onto the pipes I stand in Revivification and HoT myself then heal anyone else. His spit is the only real problem. Focus on the player(s) that he is hitting with it. Use consumption often while in your Revivification. Do not shield anyone including self during fight if you are having problems with force.

Make sure everyone stays spread out during the fight as well since the poison is spreadable from one player to the other. I noticed that he does the spit before he actually jumps up and if everyone is gathered up then they all are ticking for damage through this whole phase. That extra damage makes it near impossible to heal through for the whole fight.

Something that may help lower incoming dmg, as we learned when my group first started this FP

After the toss up, the boss will turn to the tank and use a frontal cleave that puts a bleed on you. its possible to position yourselves so that the group and tank land away from each other, so that only he is hit by it. And after he jumps down from the pipe, he will run to the tank and use an area swipe as well, so wait to collapse.

This bleed does a lot of extra dmg and can get the healer behind quickly.