Asia Pacific -- making us wait untill possibly the 02 of may .... WTH

ninjasin

Just thought id post my displeasure at the free asia pacific transfers and the general time it has taking to get the game feature up and running.

Then Anxiously waiting untill shortly after 1.2 for the transfers thinking we will all be able to just fill a form out or put a ticket in then just be instantly in que for our transfers behind everyone else who put there form in first.

Not make us have to put fill out the form and wait between 25th of april --- 02 of may ( australia is day ahead )

and then start running though the que's of people that have been waiting weeks apon weeks for there mains

*** cant play characters while tranfers are underway --- understandable

*** cant play servers while characters are being transfered - transfers may take upto 3 hours -- So we cant play either servers we played on b4 while transfers are actualy being processed .... well guess i wont be playing swtor that day ... -_-

*** was told late april we would get transfers , with the time frame of 25th --- 02 of may for transfers to be done , most people may not get there transfers in april like stated with new time frame they have posted.

feel like i was beaten n mugged by bioware for supporting there game early and getting it shipped into australia

people have had sufficiant time to catch up , and @ release or months before during beta testing they would of known there MMO system would of needed a character transfer system and makes one wonder why they dident do it before the legacy patch and or @ release of asia pacific servers or the game -- I'm sure people would of wanted to xfer between europe servers or US to play with friends

But at a final note for me -- IF YOU HAVE THE FEATURE NOW ... USE IT PLEASE -- dont make all ur fans that supported you and helped you have to wait and miss out while they wait for there alts and mains.

Seems like you are just taking our shopping lists and telling us you can do it .. then waiting a couple weeks to do it .... most disapointing

( only bonus for these transfers are they will be free -- but who wouldent have payed not to have to wait months )

When we are told it would be shortly after 1.2 and we are looking at early may with the new time frames they added with todays website changes me along with many other fans will be displeased.

who wants to know they can do ur transfers now but you have to wait another 2 weeks which wont be shortly after 1.2 and you been patiently waiting months already .. yea im moaning i got no more character slots left if i want transfers and characters on none asia pacific are being left whilst waiting

and IMO im more making creative criticism and moaning lol ~_0

When we are told it would be shortly after 1.2 and we are looking at early may with the new time frames they added with todays website changes me along with many other fans will be displeased.

who wants to know they can do ur transfers now but you have to wait another 2 weeks which wont be shortly after 1.2 and you been patiently waiting months already .. yea im moaning i got no more character slots left if i want transfers and characters on none asia pacific are being left whilst waiting

and IMO im more making creative criticism and moaning lol ~_0

You bought the game initially to play on US servers. Now you CRY because they offer you a FREE transfer of that character to an APAC server because of the time frame. Between you and me I think other players have it harder stuck on servers that are quiet. Be thankful we get first bite at a server transfer and cry less about when it happens. At least we've been given a time frame.

You bought the game initially to play on US servers. Now you CRY because they offer you a FREE transfer of that character to an APAC server because of the time frame. Between you and me I think other players have it harder stuck on servers that are quiet. Be thankful we get first bite at a server transfer and cry less about when it happens. At least we've been given a time frame.

What Bob said, be grateful us from down under get it first, there are many from else where that would love to xfer off low pop servers.

No i brought the game to play on Euro server with friends whilst i waited for the asia servers -- dident have any intentions on staying on it like every other asia pacific players so get over it :p Edited by ninjasin

It's Bioware, they can't do anything right. I doubt the system is fully in place from what we've seen and it's just proving that they are rushing everything to try and keep players.

We all know as soon as transfers happen, the previous servers will be ghost towns. For once the Oceanic population is the majority.

No i brought the game to play on Euro server with friends whilst i waited for the asia servers -- dident have any intentions on staying on it like every other asia pacific players so get over it :p

I think you need to get over it actually, its not I that started the thread to complain.