Best-in-slot gear-setup for now?

Hupepak

Hello, I would like to know what everyone thinks is the best gear set-up before warhero gears?

I know that the BiS gear would be augmented weapon and armor with warhero mods in them.

However, for now, what would be the best gear-setup?

I have crit-crafted rakata belt and bracer with epic augment mods in them. The rest of my gear is full BM, rakata weapon and matrix cube. My expertise at the moment is 779. I am wondering what I should do now to get better stats.

1. Should I wear BM belt, bracer, weapon, relic instead of rakata belt, rakata bracer, matrix cube, rakata weapon?

2. Should I still use power/surge enhancements? or should i max out expertise by having pure pvp set?

3. How much expertise should I aim for?

4. Shoud I use +41 power crystal or +41 expertise crystal?

Lastly, I feel like by going pure pvp I lose so much aim and power. What stats do you guys have to be able to hit RS for 5k+? Please provide me with your gear set-up too.

Edited by Hupepak

Hello, I would like to know what everyone thinks is the best gear set-up before warhero gears?

I know that the BiS gear would be augmented weapon and armor with warhero mods in them.

However, for now, what would be the best gear-setup?

I have crit-crafted rakata belt and bracer with epic augment mods in them. The rest of my gear is full BM, rakata weapon and matrix cube. My expertise at the moment is 779. I am wondering what I should do now to get better stats.

1. Should I wear BM belt, bracer, weapon, relic instead of rakata belt, rakata bracer, matrix cube, rakata weapon?

2. Should I still use power/surge enhancements? or should i max out expertise by having pure pvp set?

3. How much expertise should I aim for?

4. Shoud I use +41 power crystal or +41 expertise crystal?

Lastly, I feel like by going pure pvp I lose so much aim and power. What stats do you guys have to be able to hit RS for 5k+? Please provide me with your gear set-up too.

My Opinion:

1. ) For Belt and Bracer, I recommend Moddable ones. Reason being is you can put in a nice PVE Armoring (Reflex Armoring 25) and than throw in a PvP Mod (Advanced Nimble Mod 25A: 61 Aim/37End/25Expertise/11crit). I also use a Matrix cube because that is a lot of raw DPS Stats on it. Everything else in my gear is entirely PvP. I sit around 20% Expertise still.

2.) For now if you HAVE spare Power/Surge, throw those bad boys in there. You'll take a 2-3% Expertise loss but make up a lot more in just damage alone.

3.) 1000~

4.) Again, because I have lowered expertise on Bracers/Belt/Relic and the enhancements I found it best, for me, to use an Expertise crystal over the Power that is included (Least they are pretty cheap).

As far as stats, with 0 buffs or stim I have:

Aim: 1409

Ranged Damage: 645-874

Power: +412

Crit: +190

Surge: +350

Buffed (Minus Mara since i'm a few levels away from that):

Aim: 1597

Ranged Damage: 693-992

Power: +458

Edited by exphryl