Merc Arsenal is better now

dovaahkiin

i think merc arsenal is WAY better now, at first when i saw i was using tons of heat and tracer wasnt doing much at all and i stop using DFA, i thought our class was done, but now i see i am wrong, hitting always 5k damage with heatseaker missle in pvp, and thats minimul, unload gets it quicker and his 2.5k each blast so with those rotation and occasional rail shot i dominate in pvp, just i dont see the dps like i sen before with tracer missle all the others were good and it all balances out very nicley, ty bioware i will definetly resub. (gear looks sick also)

Lemme guess, you never used any of those abilities before patch 1.2?

haha

well i always used HSM/unload/rail burst after a couple of TM and noticed in my first match after 1.2 that dps is higher... i can stand my ground and pummel better than ever. They cast interrupt like aways to faceplant my TM and i hit the above rotation and now a lot of times they are D E A D dead.

makes me laugh, made interrupts so much less painful loading our dps into 2 other abilities so that when TM is unavailable our dps actually goes UP haha...

thanks bioware :)

I agree with you. The patch wasn't as damning to Arsenal as I thought it would be from reading the forums. I was already rotating my skills so the difference wasn't much to me. If nothing else were changed, I am happy that we have a better animation for TM.

I think reason HSM is hitting that hard is being fixed in today's patch :mad:

Heatseeker Missile: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Heat Signatures and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.

The only change I did not like in 1.2 to merc was the 50% reduction to power barrier from 10% damage reduction to 5% with a stack of 5, that to me just felt like a kick in the nuts to us.

Edited by nkitch