Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How do i spread the virus?

stephenalandavie

Once you have the virus (I'm assuming you do) you'll go through about 3-4 stages, or at-least I've been thrown off my speeder in order to grunt in pain while my disease advanced a stage that many times, once you reach the final stage your character will convulse and eventually explode into a puddle of nasty Rakghoul Goo, and it will infect any non-vaccinated player around you. (Assuming they aren't already infected)

You get infected by standing near an infected person that "pops" or you can get in a melee fight with an infected MOB and get bit . Once infected you go through several minor stages but there are two main stages that last 10 minutes apiece. After the first 10 minutes you get the glowing eyes, after another 10 minutes, you "pop." The timer gets reset if you do something to get a loading page like space travel or emergency fleet travel pass. Edited by Owsley

been standing still for 40 mins as feverish... still haven't exploded....

I'm at 5 explodes in 3 days, all in wz combat :(

You might be bugged. Sometmes the timer stop. Use a vaccine, heal, then click on the icon and cancel it, get re-infected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.