Taxi Interrupts

aliasalpha

Am I the only one wishing for a 'oops I picked the wrong destination, let me off at the next stop' button for taxi speeders?

It might be my brain being a bit wonky but when I pick the wrong destination I notice it almost instantly & then sit watching myself drive to the wrong spot. Would it be possible to add some kind of interrupt or reroute option?

Edited by aliasalpha

If you have short wz ques on your server, you could just que up and enter a wz then leave. It will pop you back to where you took the speeder. Atleast it did before 1.2

Lol, then leave the group hanging..

I wouldn't mind a dismount early button.

Am I the only one wishing for a 'oops I picked the wrong destination, let me off at the next stop' button for taxi speeders?

It might be my brain being a bit wonky but when I pick the wrong destination I notice it almost instantly & then sit watching myself drive to the wrong spot. Would it be possible to add some kind of interrupt or reroute option?

WOW GREAT IDEA. I support great ideas. The taxi thing, getting off at a certain exit is AWSOME.. in mid flight that is. When I read it I was like WOW. This is awsome.......