WARNING: Major bug with Rakghoul live event DNA

Ucsimplyme

Currently, if you have more than one stack of DNA and make a purchase, the purchase cost is being taken out of ALL Stacks.

For example, I purchased an advanced black-green vehemence crystal (75 DNA) with 153 DNA in my inventory (a stack of 99 and a stack of 54). When I purchased the crystal, it deducted the purchase cost from both stacks and reduced me to 24 DNA total (when I should have 78).

I have appealed this in game but have yet to get a response.

This is your warning not to make the same mistake until they hotfix it.

I know I had two stacks, 99 and 54, because I had been saving up specifically to get two of the level 31 crystals. I purchased one but it used up all of my 54 stack and 75 from the 99 stack. I am sure of this. It could be something buggy with particular crystals, i.e. the level 31 maybe?

found out why this bug happens.

If you purchase an item which costs more than the first stack of DNA, the system will destroy the smaller stack and still charge you the full amount on the next stack of DNA.

Example: I want to buy a crystal for 86 DNA. I have 20 DNA in my first stack and 90 DNA in my second stack. The system will take all 20 DNA from the first stack and still take 86 DNA out of my second stack.

I lost 24 DNA this way. Not a HUGE loss... but still annoying.

Fix: Make sure to have your larger stack first and combine the stacks before you purchase