RP community on Lord Calypho ?

Tharukor

Good idea, personally playing as a BH, them being a more Independent faction playing on a PVP server isn't necessary for True Rping. Ex:Would a Jedi just randomly attack a passing Bounty hunter? No. Would a smuggler? Chances are No. Same with smuggler on Republic side, although a sith might just attack them anyway.. but that doesn't apply to me, I'm a Bounty Hunter.

Check out my blog for this game, Just started, very small but needs all support you can give! http://swtor-mmorpg.blogspot.com/2011/12/poh-player-owned-housing.html

Edited by Auramahn

I had quite an adventure yesterday on Tatooine. I flew the balloon for an hour or so with the three fellow republicans and... a Sith. There were some "incidents" but we come to an agreement and during the trip we even made friends with each other. I Belive he is one step closer to the path of light now :)

RP-ing on LC is slowly developing and i think it might be really good in a couple of weeks, after ppl get used to it. Tough chat bubbles would be nice.

Edited by MichaelB

An idea for RP would be to IC'ly bring back the Jedi presence to for example Coruscant. This of course being Republic based. However, that said. Having an Imp counterpart would bring some interesting political RP into the picture.

Cross faction RP is always interesting. But having someone starting on a council guild rep side would probably be the wisest course of action. Because if they conduct public RP sessions, then people will start noticing the presence of RP in general.

The lack of server forums is not helping too, much more difficult to organize events, create feuds between guilds/chars and so on.

But I'm sure that the rp community will evolve in the next months also here.

If you are a loyal imperial and wish to rp, add me (Daernar) or write me in-game.

This.

Once we have server forums I am sure the RP community will start to thrive.

Personally, I don't RP much in the beginning of a new MMO. I prefer to get to know the game and also get to know my character.

I've considered bringing my guild to an RP-PvP server while it's still in its baby phase. I think this guild in particular will be more fun and efficient on an RP-PvP server. Maybe some of you who haven't found a guild yet might want to join even. :)

It's Republic Side. Guild Name: Azure Republica. Click on the link in my signature if you wanna check it out as well. :)

I am currently on the server, but have no idea when or if I'll actually be willing to take too much part in the roleplay. In the game like this where characters are supposed to be almighty and such, it would be difficult for me to roleplay anything else. That sadly leads to some boring roleplay though. Everyone being godlike and running around telling people to worship them, seen it before and have no interest in going through it again.

Hi!. I’m from Spain so excuse my poor english.

I will use my personal protocol droid, Go-T1 series (Google Translator), he knows all languages.

I am the Manager of the Roleplay Guild COMPNOR, we are a spanish guild and we are interested in participate with Lord Calypho roleplay community, this is the server where we are currently playing.

It would be great create a post with all role-playing guilds, with both sides (empire and republic guilds) in order to create a thread where we can keep the contact and coordinate Roleplay events.

Noted my Guild: COMPNOR (Imperial) on Lord Calypho.

My character in the server is: Private.

Good roleplay and see ya!

I am currently on the server, but have no idea when or if I'll actually be willing to take too much part in the roleplay. In the game like this where characters are supposed to be almighty and such, it would be difficult for me to roleplay anything else. That sadly leads to some boring roleplay though. Everyone being godlike and running around telling people to worship them, seen it before and have no interest in going through it again.

Dark Elf roleplay in WAR was pretty much like that in the beginning, but after a while it loosened up and became really enjoyable. I don't think people will roleplay the actual storyline, but make up their own characters. I can't remember meeting a single person who acknowledged the Mark of Acheron in AoC, yet every single character started with it storywise.