The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Advanced Prototype for leveling?

I'm looking for something witha little better AoE damage. I'm wanting to pump out my last 3 levels for powertech, working my way to 50. Just wondering if AP was good for pounding out the last few levels. Currently been running the 'Iron Fist' build, which does alright.

AP is fine later levels, like 40. Not good for low leveling.

AOE with PFT will be nice. I'd do it myself.

I'm looking for something witha little better AoE damage. I'm wanting to pump out my last 3 levels for powertech, working my way to 50. Just wondering if AP was good for pounding out the last few levels. Currently been running the 'Iron Fist' build, which does alright.

Yes, you will be fine from 47-50. Just use Blizz or Skadge to tank the groups for you.

Easily yes. Make sure you are using a tank companion and they are geared up. Torian is also handy since he can be a pocket tank for a few seconds with his shield cooldown, but it means a bit more downtime with Recharge and Reload.

Edited by Mapex