when does the infection event that is made for kids ending

TheLordMagnus

ok so i understand it but i cant do pvp without getting it and every planet u go to there are masses of people giving it to eachother

WHEN does this stupid event end as i cant kill them like the tv report tell me to and its destroying my game so i just want to wait till its over to play cos no offence but u could have done a way better event not some stupid crap like this where i see people acting like they having a sexuall orgy its offencive and has bugger all to do with starwars let alone the old republic

if people sitting in fleet giving people this crap is your idea of funnie try growing up as for thos who like the event good for u im allowed to have an opoion as well and no i cant spell and i have always stuck up for this game but not this time this is a god dam joke that im not finding funnie:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

an EVENT WITH SITH FIGHTING JEDI FOR BOUNUS ITIMES WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

Edited by TheLordMagnus

the QQ is strong with this one lord bioware, should we execute it?

i dont think i have anything else to add to this definetly nothing productive but get over it mate :)

PS headless horseman is rubbish LOLOLOL

Edited by DerekMiller

the smell of QQ is strong with you :)

i dont think i have anything else to add to this definetly nothing productive but get over it mate :)

PS headless horseman is rubbish LOLOLOL

U missed my point that its offencive the way people r acting mabie u find it ammusing but i dont and see no reson why at my lvl i have to put up with kids like u making filthy comments in wc and why should i have to spend my credits on vacine every time i die cos stupid vacine weres off and in pvp same thing enjoy your event hope it never returnes and they get some proper pvp in the game world going rather then stupid childesh games like this that r just a copy of wows zombie event and that sucked too

and THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD WITH THIS GAME EVER SO GO QQ YOUR 300 PAGES OF POSTS SLAMING THE GAME THIS IS MY FIRST

Horrible event.

Not to mention I have to pay repair bills if I die.

This is not a voluntary event like some say. I have no choice in it.

Stupid, horrible event.

no repair bill mate.... where did you get that idea? and a 30 sec free res... again dont like it by a preventative fr the plague and get on with life

U missed my point that its offensive the way people r acting maybe u find it amusing but i don't and see no reason why at my lvl i have to put up with kids like u making filthy comments in wc and why should i have to spend my credits on vaccine every time i die cos stupid vaccine wears off and in pvp same thing enjoy your event hope it never returned and they get some proper pvp in the game world going rather then stupid childish games like this that r just a copy of wows zombie event and that sucked too

and THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD WITH THIS GAME EVER SO GO QQ YOUR 300 PAGES OF POSTS SLAMMING THE GAME THIS IS MY FIRST

your sulking about an unexpected and enjoyable short term even, lots of the OTHER QQ is over actual faults errors and bugs,

ps i think i got most of your typos using the in message spell check...

PPS i and many many others really hope more of these events come around.

PPPS what level are you that you think you should be excluded cos i bet a LOT of ppl would cry if they couldn't be involved in this thing because of their level.

PPPPS im no kid rofl.... but by your spelling grammer and trash your talking id bet your about 16

Edited by DerekMiller

If you want to avoid paying for the vaccine/cure or a repair bill, wait for the illness to get to 'Feverish' then queue for PVP, run into a group of enemy and let them kill you. You will die, lose the illness, pay no repair bill, and be satisfied to know you just possibly made a ton of other people groan because they are now infected.

Yeah, this event sucks. There needs to be a way to turn off the announcer in the Fleet.

your sulking about an unexpected and enjoyable short term even, lots of the OTHER QQ is over actual faults errors and bugs,

ps i think i got most of your typos using the in message spell check...

PPS i and many many others really hope more of these events come around.

PPPS what level are you that you think you should be excluded cos i bet a LOT of ppl would cry if they couldn't be involved in this thing because of their level.

PPPPS im no kid rofl.... but by your spelling grammer and trash your talking id bet your about 16

if u took the time to read rather then talking trash in my first message i said i cant spell and i see u do nothing to once again address the profanty and sic behaivor of players in the event THIS IS MY PROBLEM so once again all i asked was a gm responce on when the event ends not a fool like u looking to rage on somone go qq somone else post and unlike u i dont use spell checker to correct my mistakes i couldnt care less what u think

if u enjoying the event so much why u here troaling my post u silly little man and tell me once againg how people acting like sic perveted whores is fun cos to a mature adult it aint and im lvl 49 so lvl 50 crit critils ect couldnt cear less i can carft megenta red ones IM A SITH WE DONT USE OTHER TYPES same stats to

Edited by TheLordMagnus

Um its not made for kids and also you do realise that your supposed to do dailys and kill them and also you said about a jedi vs sith event swtor is in the cold war period when the treaty hasnt been officialy broken. Also you need to grow up a bit you say the stuff about chat is bad why dont you turn it off its a good event that makes sence with the recent FPs and OPs but its just slightly annoying. Heres an idea why dont you go avoid the people who are green? Edited by Zanderwright

if u took the time to read rather then talking trash in my first message i said i cant spell and i see u do nothing to once again address the profanty and sic behaivor of players in the event THIS IS MY PROBLEM so once again all i asked was a gm responce on when the event ends not a fool like u looking to rage on somone go qq somone else post and unlike u i dont use spell checker to correct my mistakes i couldnt care less what u think

if u enjoying the event so much why u here troaling my post u silly little man and tell me once againg how people acting like sic perveted whores is fun cos to a mature adult it aint and im lvl 49 so lvl 50 crit critils ect couldnt cear less i can carft megenta red ones IM A SITH WE DONT USE OTHER TYPES same stats to

dont like what ppl are saying exit /1 OR just put them on ignore, its all a good laugh and its a game mr serious its ok though. yeah the red lines under half your words means its not right if you right click it will fix it :) and profanity? did you ahve the filter turned on? cos guess what? you wont see it if it is and if you turned itoff it meas you WANT to see it... go figure..

Um its not made for kids and also you do realise that your supposed to do dailys and kill them and also you said about a jedi vs sith event swtor is in the cold war period when the treaty hasnt been officialy broken. Also you need to grow up a bit you say the stuff about chat is bad why dont you turn it off its a good event that makes sence with the recent FPs and OPs but its just slightly annoying. Heres an idea why dont you go avoid the people who are green?

cant do pvp cos u come out infected close chat cant talk to gulid or look for fp and hm teams cant go on fleet without waiting 2 minets cos 180 + people r standing there exploding im all for events as for the cold war crap we r fighting in wz every day all day this is not a valaid reson for an event that could make people fight eachother as for avoiding it only way to do that is to not play cos they stand and taxi points they stand at door loading points its more then annoying

[quote=TheLordMagnus;3989963

just realised more dribble.

1) nice language thought you were too mature for that and,

2) *** sith use PINK crystals? and +33 stat, sure you dont want a +41 of purple/red/greenblack? ya know a proper one? oh dear... i forgot sith were little girls LOL

dont like what ppl are saying exit /1 OR just put them on ignore, its all a good laugh and its a game mr serious its ok though. yeah the red lines under half your words means its not right if you right click it will fix it :) and profanity? did you ahve the filter turned on? cos guess what? you wont see it if it is and if you turned itoff it meas you WANT to see it... go figure..

talking filth and swearing r not the same my freind

and only reson im upset is most who posting here dont relise how intrusive it is on players that dont want to partisapate

all i want to know is when it ends nothing more

cant do pvp cos u come out infected close chat cant talk to gulid or look for fp and hm teams cant go on fleet without waiting 2 minets cos 180 + people r standing there exploding im all for events as for the cold war crap we r fighting in wz every day all day this is not a valaid reson for an event that could make people fight eachother as for avoiding it only way to do that is to not play cos they stand and taxi points they stand at door loading points its more then annoying

They put pvp in because they needed a pvp system these are SKIRMISHES not war! :csw_trooper:

Edited by Zanderwright

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a few active threads on this topic regarding the World Event, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue giving constructive feedback in the following:

Thank you for your understanding!