looking to re-roll best what is the best pvp dps clas mele

Troxi

Marauder/sent this isn't even up for debate. My guardian is in far superior gear than my marauder, but I get more medals(as of 1.2) and I'm unbeaten in 1v1 on the marauder, who has way more survivability and damage than the guardian.

Roll a mara if you want to faceroll, roll a guardian/jugg if you want to get facerolled.

roll marauder if you want the best since they are fotm right now.

But they are going to get nerfed in 1 or 2 months. Most of the time, fotm classes goes to the bottom after the nerf.

Guardians may get untouched. Same with Assassin. They also both have a good probability of being the next fotm the next time.

Marauder/sent this isn't even up for debate. My guardian is in far superior gear than my marauder, but I get more medals(as of 1.2) and I'm unbeaten in 1v1 on the marauder, who has way more survivability and damage than the guardian.

Roll a mara if you want to faceroll, roll a guardian/jugg if you want to get facerolled.

what about shadow tanks are they good

But they are going to get nerfed in 1 or 2 months. Most of the time, fotm classes goes to the bottom after the nerf.

Guardians may get untouched. Same with Assassin. They also both have a good probability of being the next fotm the next time.

Guardians already got a heavy nerf with 1.2. Focus our pvp spec, became unplayable. Vigilance remained more or less unchanged, and its not a great pvp spec but in 1.2 its still better than focus.

what about shadow tanks are they good

shadow tanks will lose to a marauder 1vs1. You can also just interpret this as mara has the advantage of winning 1vs1 against shadow tanks.

Mara bleeds go through force cloak, last time I check. They may have changed it.

Gore + ravage then smash or forcescream is a little bit overpowered.

shadow tanks will lose to a marauder 1vs1. You can also just interpret this as mara has the advantage of winning 1vs1 against shadow tanks.

Mara bleeds go through force cloak, last time I check. They may have changed it.

Carnage even with the buffs isn't as good as annihilation(the bleed spec).

hmm that may be well on my guardian i feel like a cant touch them is that just me?

hmm that may be well on my guardian i feel like a cant touch them is that just me?

My guardian is in BM gear and I don't do well against them either assuming equal gear and skill. A good mara will force camo once you pop a defensive CD, then come out of stealth when you have no way to defend yourself.

Leveling Experience:

Marauder kills CHAMPIONS faster and takes less damage Vs Juggernaut (DPS build)

PvP Experience:

Marauder is able to use all the available tools to not only burst but mitigate much better than Juggernaut.

The new Carnage will attract many more to the AC as it has TWO extra 3 sec roots -totaling 6 sec! if you factor in the common Force Charge root that is 9 sec of the target being immobilized with ZERO increase to Resolve -Force Charge stun increases Resolve though but the root still triggers.

What that means is you should be able to have x3 DoTs on the target while you land a full Ravage! That my friend is over 10k damage on a fully geared player!

• 4 years later...

One person maybe more talented at Basketball then another, One person maybe more talented at Skateboarding, One person may have a Gift for Music. Yet this same person may suck at something else where the other person will naturally be better because its what they fit to.

So asking some on what is the best PVP class might not be for you. I suggest playing a couple of toon's to a Class you like the idea of like a Bounty Hunter with Rockets/Tech or Sorcerer with Lightning attacks and don't rely on what another person thinks is best their opinion aint necessarily right it maybe right for them.

I personally love Sniper and Madness Sorcerer and do very well in Battlegrounds. I liked the idea of a Shadow with backstabs but found I sucked with them while another person will OWN as a Shadow. Test the class out and see if it feels right for you with mechanics and enjoyment. F**k this obsession of being the best at PVP or PVE. You know those a**holes in WOW pimped out in shining armor sitting on their horse thinking people think I am a hardcore mofo, nobody cares they only care about how their character is progressing.

So my advice is don't play for what you think will perform best in PVP play a Class you have a strong personal like towards its passion for a class then robotic button pushing man. Your the only one judgeing your PVP performance to others your a blur of a name that they don't think about. Sure you wanna do good in PVP but don't get blindingly obsessed with this. Have fun. Enjoy your class and learn how to get better from experience of playing this Class.

Nevermind, i didnt realize this was a necroed thread at first, sorry.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx
Necroed Threat

Really??

I didnt realize this was a necroed thread and i responded, but it was completely outdated, sorry. But if you are referring to the Assassin tanks in 5.0, yes, they are getting buffed and there are many who think , if the datamined info turns out to be accurate [which in the past it usually is], that they will be the best tanks in the game.