Healer/dps/tank ratio in WZ

Stalker

Just somewhat curious if anyone else is having the same experience in wz's post 1.2. Been going up against triple heal premades with very little success if they get a single pug healer that's fully half their team thats speced heals and geared heals. Nothing dies, period. Anyone heard anything from BW on possibly balancing the # of healspecs allowed in wz's or balancing the classes so that they arn't so stupid strong when stacked?

Unfortunately, they wont ever get to the point where they feel the need to further regulate groups by makeup. Ive been up against 7 sorcs + 1 jugg in a voidstar match, my dps numbers looked great, but there was zero doors blown open.

prior to 1.2, I always felt that the team with 3 (or more) healers was all but unbeatable in voidstar and civil war, and while its close to that still, it doesnt feel as unsurmountable as it did in the past.

In this case, the only way to rectify it is to get in your own premade with your own 3+ healers and then try to outplay your opponent. Ranked WZ will eventually make this happen, if the game survives that long.

They just need to bring expertise back to the equal values across stats, meaning damage reduction and damage increase being the same amount.

I would then remove the healing bonus from expertise completely. Trauma debuff remains a 30% debuff as intended and cannot be modified.

Everyone benefits from the damage reduction equally, no matter what kind of gear; DPS don't have an unfair advantage by putting out more damage than others can mitigate and healers heal under the expected 30% debuff.

Didn't old expertise modify damage, healing, and damage reduction at a flat rate? so putting it back the way it was would buff it further? or are you talking about putting the actual stat back to its old DR's?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.