1767, -3617

Medical Supplies

2357, -3668

Emergency Notice Terminal

1723, -3427

Containment Operations Console

1820, -3261

the ship parts are in the same locations

I'd just like to salute you, Veerlo (and apparently, Maxumus & Dessia too). The coordinates have worked wonders, and while I'm on my last few pieces of wreckage to find as I write this, this just feels cool.

Thanks guys.

how long is this event gonna last? im only lv42 Sith Sorc. so its hard for me to go kill the Rakghouls for these dailies?

any1 know?

We have no idea how long the event is going to last, but if it's still up, as a L42, you can easily manage this quest. Turns out the whole thing, as long as you're good for Tatooine in general, scales to YOUR level. I've brought 50s and had them spawn 50 mobs to fight, and seen 31s spawn foes appropriate to their levels.

Just don't jump on some 50's attackers and you'll be fine.

As for the scavenger hunt, as I've called it, to get the Scarlet Raklet, a 42 should be able to do it easily. It's just time consuming because you literally have to go -everywhere- on the map, but it's all accessible to both Imp and Rep if you know how to get around.

how long is this event gonna last? im only lv42 Sith Sorc. so its hard for me to go kill the Rakghouls for these dailies?

any1 know?

In other games these kind of events usually last several weeks. So there should be plenty of time.

Also the most expensive items you can buy take at least several days of farming this event, another indication that it should last several weeks.

Republic coords to start the quest:

Anchorhead

Crashed Escape Pod

1767, -3617

Medical Supplies

2357, -3668

Emergency Notice Terminal

1723, -3427

Containment Operations Console

1820, -3261

the ship parts are in the same locations

Thanks i updated it :D

Unfortunately, blind guesses such as those made previously by Rhaphael can mislead those reading, so here is the word from swtor-life.com (sister site to swtor-spy.com), the event will last until 2am CDT on Tuesday, April 24th.

http://www.swtor-life.com/community-news/outbreak-to-be-contained-by-the-24th/6898/

Their source for this article is "Published by Joshrooms under community news [on the swtor site] on Apr. 18. 2012."

As far as requiring weeks to farm enough for the items (83 DNA for the level 50 crystals for example) you can farm plenty just by standing on fleet... on Canderous Ordo there have been 2 or 3 Fleet instances on the Imp side during primetime while people "farm" DNA from infecting others. On average, this can produce 10 or so per hour (5 for each death, which occurs roughly every half hour or so, but admittedly, the time appears to be randomized) which are not limited to one round a day as the quests themselves are..

Edited by Ratan_Kabidge
Typoglyphics