Vanguard ability delay?

KhealThar

Hello, Been playing my Vanguard recently and I've been noticing that when I use certain abilities say, stock strike or ion pulse it will consume the GCD but the actual ability will not go off. It seems to be doing this a lot lately and I'm not sure why.

Was just wondering if anyone was experiencing something similar to this because I don't have this problem on any of my other characters and it really was frustrating and made me stop leveling my Vanguard.

Not sure is it ability delay but my Neural Surge seems to always be off after imperial effects.

I could swear that each time I do Neural Surge while other side does knockback effect the Neural Overload always fires after the knockback effect has ended.

There is like 1-2 second wait after which it sets off which can't be right.

I've many times run to some imp, pressed Neural Surge, then been pushed back and the effect sets after I've already taken my finger off the keyboard. There is no single instance where I would have had Neural Surge on imps and knockback on me same time.

With cryo grenade it seems to be possible to CC opponent and opponent CC me same time. Happened often to me. But never with Neural Surge.

EDIT: change the ability name to right one.

Edited by Jetflair

Not sure is it ability delay but my Neural Surge seems to always be off after imperial effects.

I could swear that each time I do Neural Surge while other side does knockback effect the Neural Overload always fires after the knockback effect has ended.

There is like 1-2 second wait after which it sets off which can't be right.

I've many times run to some imp, pressed Neural Surge, then been pushed back and the effect sets after I've already taken my finger off the keyboard. There is no single instance where I would have had Neural Surge on imps and knockback on me same time.

With cryo grenade it seems to be possible to CC opponent and opponent CC me same time. Happened often to me. But never with Neural Surge.

EDIT: change the ability name to right one.

Hmmm

Yes I have experienced the same issue with neural surge, very annoying...