The Marauder : To be, or not to be your main?

krmnsty

I go back and forth on whether my lvl 50 Marauder should be my main, and here is my contemplation of major effects game update 1.2 had on my marauder. If you feel there was a major change to the marauder that significantly altered your playstyle, share it here!

I really enjoy some of the changes that the Marauder has gone through in game update 1.2: Legacy. To name a few.. there is the "zero fury cost" usage of the "Intimidating Roar" ability, and the "extended duration of stealth time" on the "Force Camouflage" ability.

To name a few things that I didn't like..that would definatly be the "removal of 100% damage reduction" from the ability "Force Camouflage", and the "fury cost increase" of the ability "Smash".

Post Script: I was really hoping for implementation of the "Pommel" ability or the "Savage Kick" ability into PvP after several recommendations, but bioware seemed disinclined to acquiesce my request

-Kromn

Post Script: I was really hoping for implementation of the "Pommel" ability or the "Savage Kick" ability into PvP after several recommendations, but bioware seemed disinclined to acquiesce my request

-Kromn

That's just never going to happen. All classes have skills like that and were never intended for pvp. And besides, the last thing pvp needs right now is more burst.

I go back and forth on whether my lvl 50 Marauder should be my main, and here is my contemplation of major effects game update 1.2 had on my marauder. If you feel there was a major change to the marauder that significantly altered your playstyle, share it here!

I really enjoy some of the changes that the Marauder has gone through in game update 1.2: Legacy. To name a few.. there is the "zero fury cost" usage of the "Intimidating Roar" ability, and the "extended duration of stealth time" on the "Force Camouflage" ability.

To name a few things that I didn't like..that would definatly be the "removal of 100% damage reduction" from the ability "Force Camouflage", and the "fury cost increase" of the ability "Smash".

-Kromn

I tried so hard, but I didn't couldn't let this one go.

Good job on making the most pretentious thread on this forum. It's not the topic I react to, but the obvious vanity of your language combined with the pointlessness of your initial post. You list a couple of the marauder's features without really going into why or how this impacts its gameplay. The only useful sentence in this entire thread is this:

If you feel there was a major change to the marauder that significantly altered your playstyle, share it here!

The rest appears to be included just to show off that you have the basic understanding of the text editor needed to set different words in color and that you have just bought a dictionary. I mean, why else would anyone use the phrase "disinclined to acquiesce". Perhaps you should have looked up the phrase "a few" instead and realised that it indicates that you are talking about more than two while you are only really listing two abilities.

Last, but not least, you top it all of with the most annoying PS! comment in history. Is it necessary to write out "Post Script" instead of just using the abbrevation? Really? Also the entire comment only accomplishes to display your delusions of the impact of your feedback provided to BW. Why would they listen to a fifteen-year-old with a dictionary?

Next time maybe you should focus on making a post with actual substance instead of just wasting my time with flashy colors and fancy words. God, this thread annoys me.

PS! I'm disinclined to acquiesce your face.