Which war hero pvp set??

Rotanartlu

Is it possible to tear out the heavy armoring and put them in medium armor and then get the bonus?

If so. 10% extra damage for 5 seconds after force charge sounds sexy to me.

Or 1 second longer on choke!

Was asking around the guild and nobody seemed to have a good answer so I'm just curious.

I tried as assassin to use sorc gear for the crushing darkness bonnus.... the bonnus only half worked (got the heal but not the cast time reduction).

(that was with champion gear)

its not a cast time reduction its a cooldown reduction, i love that set bonus on my madness assassin, but with the new gear i havent tried it yet with pull and switching mods yet.

Wait just a minute here, youre saying that it may be possible to swap the Mod out of the Juggernaut Heavy Armor PvP set into any Orange Medium Armor and get the bonus? +10% damage after each and every force charge? That would be awesome :D

Hot damn. If only I was able to play during primetime to get my dailies done in 1 day vice 2-3 I could actually do this. But alas, that would take until 2014 for me.

just to clear things up I did test this and it works!

You can't do it with anything but the new tier because all the old gear has set bonuses tied to the armor not the mods.

Oh and I also tested putting the war hero mods into a set bonused gear like columni and it overrides the bonus so u can't double dip ;P