Matrix cube help

wrathofkhan

I am on my way to making my first matrix cube for a mercenary. Aim is my best stat I believe so is there a list of what color shards tin what order to make my first matrix cube.

In fact is there a list covering all making of the cube for a mercenary right up to lvl 50.

Sorry if this has already been posted

thanks all

have fun on the Tatooine balloon ride. Make sure you have a lot of time.

HATED that. On our pvp server we felt so bad for this one rep who said he'd been ganked and had to wait for the next passing that we let him ride with us.

OP, if you are level 50 you need the blue shards which are on Corelia, Tattooine and Hutta.

Edited by Diddley

the tattooine ballon ride can be avoided entirely. just get youself a sorc friend, duell him and then jetboost him on the lagre vehilce.

he should have be on his speeder and drive towards you and start jumping once he's close to you. at that moment you use jetboost and throw him on the vehicle.

then he can pull you up.

here is a video of a sniper doing something similar , to show you from which side you have to start the whole thing

the tattooine ballon ride can be avoided entirely. just get youself a sorc friend, duell him and then jetboost him on the lagre vehilce.

he should have be on his speeder and drive towards you and start jumping once he's close to you. at that moment you use jetboost and throw him on the vehicle.

then he can pull you up.

here is a video of a sniper doing something similar , to show you from which side you have to start the whole thing

Yep, I know some people who have done that.