Things that need fixing before adding new content

Changore

For the most part this is an enjoyable game but there are a few things that just need improving to make them usable.

1. LFG Match Making system.

The game is heavily dependant on grouping with people but trying to find the right match of people (tank/healer) is a nightmare the LFG comment just dosn't work and you have to just spam chat. Take a page from the Wow book and introduce a group matching system. Go one step better and allow this for group quests. To solve the lack of healer / tank issue over some sort of incentive when there are not many queued.

2. Improve the usability of the Marketplace.

As a new player i badly need money and i thought i could do this through craft. But the market place UI is horrible. It doesn't allow you to search for the price of an item with east (like shift click to search for the name of that item). without this if your trying to sell a lot of different types of items it becomes a tedious job. You can't sell more than one of the same item without having to renter the sell value again. At the moment i stay away from selling on the AH because trying to post items at a competitive value is to hard

3. Allow group members to teleport you to group quest/zone area

After you do find a group a lot of time is spent waiting for everyone to get there. It would be good if there was some sort of teleportation device to speed things up. Even if there was limits to how often you could use them

4. Instant dismounting

This get very annoying when your trying to get to a quest area and any 50m or so you get one shot off your speeder then you need to kill them mobs and rinse and repeat. It should be based on amount of dmg taken or a chance to dismount.

Fixing these issues i think would make this a great game