The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guardians/Sentinels are out of hand in PvP!

sithlordcip

As I said before guardians are awesome I jsut been riping thru Bh's likea hot knife thru butter and sages/sorc welll lol by by ur little bubble and whack whack you dead, O wait you going to force run from me ok ill jsut leap and bamm your dead...lol

Finally Bioware woke up and fixed a under powered over cooldown class to put it on a equal playing field with others...

By the way I play a defense specc tank,, full and I have noticed how much of improvement it is now literal I'm hitting the top 3 of dps and soemtimes first on the scoreboard and i dont use teh guard ability either just striaght play and yes it does takea little skill to playa one especially when i encounter 2 marauders on me and i kill them both lol...

Lol why the hell are you def spec and not using guard. Clearly those marauders sucked. Like most of them do.

Pretty much that whole post was obnoxious btw.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love seeing people whine about Sentinels and Marauders, remember not too long ago when we were the free kill for other classes that require a lower skill cap.

Fact remains that Sent/Mara require the highest skill cap in the game, period. End of story.

Our damage didn't get buffed that much. 10% more for Master Strike (keeps our high CD ability on par with others damage), Dispatch at 30% instead of 20% (most of the time our dispatch was overkill anyways and we lost DPS on that ability), innate damage reduction of 50% on force camo (before we could trait to 100%, not anymore).

Everyone got a damage buff in BM gear, if you don't have it now. Then you are an idiot, it was really easy to get last patch and this patch makes it even easier. I don't really see where healing got much of a nerf. Healing seems the same in PvP to me.

All this patch did was show the true baddies as being bad and the goodies being good.

Stop complaining and learn to adapt, that is what I had to do with my Sentinel when we weren't the strongest.

actually knockbacks can easily be taken care of with 15 or so points in guardians dps tree and i dont know if its in MAra tree too but once they leap they are immune to knock backs for a few seconds

granted you should resist clicking knock back a few seconds then do it when its gone but some times those few seconds is enough to kill you as WZ isnt all 1v1

ranged is easily countered by melee.

Actually, Mara/Sent players are the MOST vulnerable to snare's, CC's, interrupts, etc. Heck, if you time it right, you can even interrupt their murderous master strike ability. (Not sure what mara's mirror ability's name is.