Skill training cost discount?

tahyri

My wife and I just hit 48 on our Imperial Agents together and went to train our Orbital Strikes. Her's cost 9,300ish and mine was the normal 10,570. We checked the rest of our future skills and they all had the same difference (except the speeder 3 license which were both 220,000.

Something new with 1.2 that would cause a discount in skill training? She hasn't purchased any legacy perks or anything.

My wife and I just hit 48 on our Imperial Agents together and went to train our Orbital Strikes. Her's cost 9,300ish and mine was the normal 10,570. We checked the rest of our future skills and they all had the same difference (except the speeder 3 license which were both 220,000.

Something new with 1.2 that would cause a discount in skill training? She hasn't purchased any legacy perks or anything.

Was there a difference in Legacy level or some other stat or something?

Edited by terminova

Was there a difference in Legacy level or some other stat or something?

We leveled our previous characters (Inquisitors) together and our Agents. Our legacy levels are the same, so not sure where the difference is.

only speeder piloting went down.

You're missing the point of the post. I know that speeder piloting went down for everyone. The point is that my wife's class skills are cheaper for her than the same skill is for me. Trying to figure out what could be causing that.