Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Did anyone else have quests reset/erased by 1.2?

jimmybob

I haven't seen mention of this. I was ready for my third class quest on Republic Balmorra for my Consular, and when I logged back in after 1.2, it acted as if I hadn't even started the planet, as far as the class quests go. My 2 day old ticket is still open with no reply.

I think it was due to them fixing a lot of class quests bugs, so they had to be reset. Thats just a guess.

If you were in the middle of one, then ok... but why reset quests that are done and over? With that logic, everyone would have to redo just about everything...

What I noted on some "pre-existing" missions was that the bonus stages were displayed pretty weirdly. In one mission, I had the headers of all bonus steps shown at once, in another the bonus mission of a Trooper class quest got stuck (which reminds me, I'll better file a ticket about that one). I didn't have anything broken or reset though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.