What happens with Legacy if server merge will come..

wesleybakkie

my server is dead and i want to reroll to a higher populated server, now server merges or transfers will come in the future . but what happens when i move my chars and lvl 16 legacy to the higher populated server , will my chars be merged and my highest legacy lvl will count ? or will the new servers legacy overwrite the legacy from your old server ?

anybody knows ?

my server is dead and i want to reroll to a higher populated server, now server merges or transfers will come in the future . but what happens when i move my chars and lvl 16 legacy to the higher populated server , will my chars be merged and my highest legacy lvl will count ? or will the new servers legacy overwrite the legacy from your old server ?

anybody knows ?

I don't think even BW can answer that one, afaik that's what's causing trouble when trying to implement a transfer service.

Edited by Lundli

I don't see why they couldn't offer an "account consolidation" option where all your toons on server X were moved to server Y, all your LXP on X was moved to Y, and your X legacy was deleted. The option would have to be paired with a substantial increase in slots per server, but seriously, this is 2012 --- why do we have an 8-character limit again?

Even better, have legacy levels unlock new character slots.

I would guess that the legacy of the new server your rolling on will be the one. I hear your concerns man. I rerolled on The Fatman and left legacy lvl 37 behind.

if thats true its not even worth rerolling another server lol..

if this is true they make allot of people rage quit, they all rerolled Tombs of freedonn nadd in the EU hehe.

I do not want to re-roll on another server and leave my characters that I worked so hard to level up behind.

I would give up everything else (except the 5mil creds that I've gathered) in order to transfer my account to a higher pop server....

But I refuse to cut ties with my 50 and go through the leveling process for Jedi Consular again....That is not what this game was intended for.