Head Slot Missing in 1.2 - Anyone else?

PaynenSupherin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this was also happening to me, but I picked up a new head slot item (a stupid looking helmet, rather than the cool looking respirator I had been wearing) and it shows up fine now!

Yeah I picked up the helmet that looks like a crazy football helmet! I want my cool re breather:eek::mad: back!!

Same thing here. Rolling Sith Marauder with re-breather, no show. Opened a ticket and was directed to how to hide show head slot item....I responded stating that (of course) I had checked there and it has no effect and referenced the previous ticket. Next time I go in, only the closed ticket shows and the new ticket I had created is mysteriously gone...So I create another ticket stating the same, next time I log in, gone again. If it's a known issue fine, but at least pay me the courtesy of stating such and not just deleting the ticket. Before I had submitted the original ticket I checked the forums and this post hadn't been created yet, so thought maybe it was an isolated issue, now I see that it's not.

All of my pureblood characters have this issue even the one I made an agent. The lil chin helm you get from that bomb defuse mission on Dromund Kaas won't show up. So I went with it and continued to quest. At the end of Balmorra I got another new helmet, this one looks like the one I described before but has a visor/goggles attached to it. It won't display either. However Kaliyo can wear it. Not sure how it became an issue when they added the customize appearance feature but I hope they can fix it soon.

Sith pureblood, body type 3 here. Same thing. Some helms work. Most, if not all, mask type headgear does not show. Voice still sounds as though it's on. Ive put in two tickets myself resulting in the runaround answer, tickets closed...

Same thing here. Rolling Sith Marauder with re-breather, no show. Opened a ticket and was directed to how to hide show head slot item....I responded stating that (of course) I had checked there and it has no effect and referenced the previous ticket. Next time I go in, only the closed ticket shows and the new ticket I had created is mysteriously gone...So I create another ticket stating the same, next time I log in, gone again. If it's a known issue fine, but at least pay me the courtesy of stating such and not just deleting the ticket. Before I had submitted the original ticket I checked the forums and this post hadn't been created yet, so thought maybe it was an isolated issue, now I see that it's not.

Something very similar happened to me. I sent in a ticket and I got no response, and on top of that the ticket I opened mysteriously vanished from my ticket history. :mad:. So I opened another ticket and I got a reply stating that the issue was already resolved and I was refered to a ticket number for referece that does not even exist on my ticket history!!!!!

I think someone really screwed things up at Bioware and he or she is trying to cover their tracks, by giving us the run around. I'm really pissed of as hell and Bioware is not making things better, only worse.

BTW, my issue is just like everyone else here, Sith Pureblood Marauder with head slot bug.

And I'll be bumping this thread every single day until a fix is released.

Edited by Sireene
calling for firing - PM'd

Yes same issue, also sent in a ticket, was just after 1.2 i think.

And got the following reply wich we all know well i think :

Thank you for contacting us regarding that your headgear is no longer visible on your character, even if it is enabled.

Your report has been forwarded to our development team, who will investigate further. Please be aware that when a ticket is escalated for such an investigation, it will no longer be visible to you through the in-game helpcenter.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

Sith Pureblood Mara, the helmet wont show, orange item from nar shaddaa, actually bought it for the look :(

Some crap green "waterpolo"**** looking helmet that i no longer have did still show after 1.2...

My head sticks through my helmet.

This.

Sith pureblood bodytype 2 with Marauders Elite Headgear, the top of my head and ears poke through the helmet.

I also have an issue with rebreather not showing up, it however does show on vette.

You'd think they'd fix this already, maybe we're not complaining loud enough.

One of the moderators sent me a message asking me not to use a certain word regarding this thread. The sad thing about it that I did not use any profanity or racial slurs. I did not make any threats towards anyone. And after all that there is still no fix! They are just pacifying us claiming that the missing head slot bug it is a known issue. Trust me, whenever sales, reputation or business is at risk because of a mistake or oversight that the company made, it becomes a priority to mitigate any potential loss. Anything else is treated as idle and rudimentary issues. So the only way to get this issue fixed if we are persistent with posting on this thread until someone intelligent enough will take notice and get this head slot bug fixed expeditiously. It would even help if we had an ETA when a patch will be made.

EA's customer service people are the same as walmart employees, and are probably paid less.

Hey all,

Since I've patched to 1.2 my Furious Assault head slot doesn't show. I've gone through all of the preferences, turned Show Head Slot on/off, rebooted, Alt+Tabbed, placed a ticket with CS, I even got foolish and bought a new Furious just to see if that would help.

I also went and purchased a cheap head slot item to see if it was a "thing" with that particular slot but the new cheap head gear worked just fine.

So has anyone else had this problem and if so, have you found a solution?

Regards,

Nalaas'un

Marauder

Ajunta Pall

same problem, but with half masks only, and only with the new ones; the ones i had prior 1.2 work fine

One of the moderators sent me a message asking me not to use a certain word regarding this thread. The sad thing about it that I did not use any profanity or racial slurs. I did not make any threats towards anyone. And after all that there is still no fix! They are just pacifying us claiming that the missing head slot bug it is a known issue. Trust me, whenever sales, reputation or business is at risk because of a mistake or oversight that the company made, it becomes a priority to mitigate any potential loss. Anything else is treated as idle and rudimentary issues. So the only way to get this issue fixed if we are persistent with posting on this thread until someone intelligent enough will take notice and get this head slot bug fixed expeditiously. It would even help if we had an ETA when a patch will be made.

EA's customer service people are the same as walmart employees, and are probably paid less.

Assuming they get paid at all. They patched the game Friday to fix a potential economic exploit. They sure could have fixed this bug, unless they're having issues figuring out what's causing the bug, Which is the only excuse anyone should give us. I sent in a ticket, I wasn't that nice about it either. They respond quicker to a goldfarmer harassment ticket then they do any other tickets. Just goes to show that they only care about their economy and nothing else.