1,609 DPS Assassin

Darthearth

Just spent a few hours geting ACT to work and my maddness / darkness assassin parsed 1609 dps on the target dummy. In tank spec I parsed 600. I would like to see how others parse on the target dummy. Post your results here. One thing i noticed was every hit and swings never missed. Starting to wonder if Accuracy realy matters. Full Columi and dps trinket with 1 T3 and PVP champ saber.

Donovan

Could you perhaps help me with a Madness spec? To me it seems Deception is a poor DPS spec, so I was just wondering what talents should I take in Madness?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200Mc0cZbZcMfRrMkrfz.1

Shock for Unearthed Knowledge (Increase melee bonus damage by 100%)

Death Field (Deathmark allows the next 10 periodic damage increase by 20%)

Lightning Discharge

Creeping Terror

Crushing Darkness whenever Raze procs

Maul whenever Duplicity procs

Thrash

Edited by Foig

I average somewhere between 1300-1500 with full rakata deception. How long did you fight the dummy, because with deception I fought him for about 30 sec and got around 1800dps just because recklessness was up. In order to get precise numbers, I suggest hitting him for around 5-7 minutes to simulate a boss encounter.

Just spent a few hours geting ACT to work and my maddness / darkness assassin parsed 1609 dps on the target dummy. In tank spec I parsed 600. I would like to see how others parse on the target dummy. Post your results here. One thing i noticed was every hit and swings never missed. Starting to wonder if Accuracy realy matters. Full Columi and dps trinket with 1 T3 and PVP champ saber.

Donovan

1609? And no screen shots? :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, i'm columni geared and these are my logs...

madness:

Fight Duration: 0:02:59

Damage: 219373

Heals: 34464

Threat: 219390

Damage Taken: 0

DPS: 1225 <---

HPS: 192

TPS: 1225

Deception:

Fight Duration: 0:03:18.138000

Damage: 227166

Heals: 0

Threat: 227181

Damage Taken: 0

DPS: 1147 <---

HPS: 0

TPS: 1147

not a big difference on pure damage situation, but any boss or pvp fight are different.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200Mc0cZbZcMfRrMkrfz.1

Shock for Unearthed Knowledge (Increase melee bonus damage by 100%)

Death Field (Deathmark allows the next 10 periodic damage increase by 20%)

Lightning Discharge

Creeping Terror

Crushing Darkness whenever Raze procs

Maul whenever Duplicity procs

Thrash

On Sithwarrior it's been said Shock should be removed from Madness rotation as the 10% (not 100%) melee damage bonus is not worth the Force cost of Shock. I'm pretty sure this only applies to when you have the 4-piece set bonus that gives +15% crit chance to Thrash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.