Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why is DEFENSE rating on my Tionese 4pc heal set?

Fodiddle

So we busted our asses in KP tonight and i go to the fleet, excited to pick up my 4pc(heal spec Sorc)and low and behold there is Defense rating on my healing gear?...*** is going on Bioware? It's on the melee dps sets also.

Let me see if i have this straight? Bioware want me to spend 50k re-modding my healing gear to keep my heal bonus, while having to go buy more mods to fit it?

Someone tell me this is a mistake..

Is Bioware...I have no response..

So we busted our asses in KP tonight and i go to the fleet, excited to pick up my 4pc(heal spec Sorc)and low and behold there is Defense rating on my healing gear?...*** is going on Bioware? It's on the melee dps sets also.

Let me see if i have this straight? Bioware want me to spend 50k re-modding my healing gear to keep my heal bonus, while having to go buy more mods to fit it?

Someone tell me this is a mistake..

Is Bioware...I have no response..

I don't see the issue, the game doesn't assume that your spec is 100% healing, the stats on the gear allow for variations in your specs, if you want to tailor it for you specifically then you have to tweak it a bit.

You very sure you got the right 4 piece heal set, and not the tank set?

Nope, go see for yourself. Sorc/Assasin Tionese gear vendor on the Fleet.

As i stated, it seems they also put Defense on Assasin dps sets as well.

And I'm going to completely disregard the last post made about customization, we all are well aware you can re-mod gear. This however rings of complete stupidity, or a dev's mouse misclick..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.