What must be done

Stirrups

Eventually, in the last MMo I played that listened to their pvp'ers and ruined their game for it, I had to roll one of everything and play the 'rebalancing' nerf/buff shuffle. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that for SWTOR. Cheers to unfulfilled expectations. You are now like all the rest.

I would like to agree and bang on about it all not being good enough but im afraid i can't. I think the changes have been good and well thought out but it would be nice to see it isn't a constant shifting tide but we shall see eh.

Balance is going to always be very hard to achieve and surely balance around pvp cannot be due to human error if nothing else so they aim it all around pve with an eye to pvp and itll all be fine in the end....as i say, im happy.

.....not the support you are looking for yet its nice to hear someone is happy eh LOL

I would like to agree and bang on about it all not being good enough but im afraid i can't. I think the changes have been good and well thought out but it would be nice to see it isn't a constant shifting tide but we shall see eh.

Balance is going to always be very hard to achieve and surely balance around pvp cannot be due to human error if nothing else so they aim it all around pve with an eye to pvp and itll all be fine in the end....as i say, im happy.

.....not the support you are looking for yet its nice to hear someone is happy eh LOL

Spoken like a pvp'er who doesn't play the sorcerer class... Or is only lvl 30...

Hey folks,

We do thank people for taking the time out to post about issues and concerns about the game. We do read it, regardless of whether it is positive or negative.

That being said, feedback about specific issues should whenever possible be placed into the proper subforum. For example, there are existing threads in the Suggestion Box forum where discussions about some of these concerns are being had:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!