Canceling amazon pre-order and wont buy at launch, 3 reasons

SaerethDL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're doing it wrong. Please make sure you stomp your feet and hold your breath in front of a public audience. That might work better for you.

Or else you could...you know....leave.

I find your lack of patience disturbing. :wea_03:

your first WHINE was addressed in a blog as to why some features are not on....GET OVER IT

your second WHINE they did state "at some point before the 20th" not THIS IS THE DATE YOU WILL START....again get over yourself

your third point is your own problem I guess.....wait till launch and build your guild.

You won't be missed and make sure you delete your account TODAY!

Have fun with world of pokecraft with bunny people and pandas. That is a game who hasn't went back on its promises :rolleyes:

While I disagree and look forward to playing tonight when I get home I respect his opinion and the points he made.

Not everyone is happy with the game and the launch and I would suggest doing exactly what he did and just cancel. Find another game that will make you happy and play away.

It's just a game and is supposed to be fun and entertaining. If you are angry and upset this game isn't for you.

I will not be buying the game at launch because of three reasons.

#1 I beta tested the game for 7 months and I was told from an old tester that this build is the same as the last build with very little improvements, no AA, no color matching chest, bad pvp, and no UI customization.

#2 Early access is an epic fail. The only benefit of early access is to level up before everyone else, and considering I didn't get in today and probably not tomorrow, then there really is no point of me getting in early because by that point I will be out leveled and will already be getting ganked on the pvp server of my choosing.

#3 Bioware basicly screwed over guilds and friends. If I wasnt a guild leader and I joined today, then I wouldnt get to be with the guild because the guild leader may pick a different server when he/she gets his early access.

I will not be buying at launch either and will wait a few months to see if there is any improvements or a more polished game and if not I will move on. Take care guys! 2008 member here, huge bioware fan.. now questions the bioware company, and is starting to like bethesda a little bit more. Later

hahahahahahahaha

#1 I beta tested the game for 7 months and I was told from an old tester that this build is the same as the last build with very little improvements, no AA, no color matching chest, bad pvp, and no UI customization.

#2 Early access is an epic fail. The only benefit of early access is to level up before everyone else, and considering I didn't get in today and probably not tomorrow, then there really is no point of me getting in early because by that point I will be out leveled and will already be getting ganked on the pvp server of my choosing.

#3 Bioware basicly screwed over guilds and friends. If I wasnt a guild leader and I joined today, then I wouldnt get to be with the guild because the guild leader may pick a different server when he/she gets his early access.

I will not be buying at launch either and will wait a few months to see if there is any improvements or a more polished game and if not I will move on. Take care guys! 2008 member here, huge bioware fan.. now questions the bioware company, and is starting to like bethesda a little bit more. Later

I've never once seen a beta change to when it comes to retail version.

Early access I hate waiting but have no right to demand anything

Who cares if they screwed over folk. They all lie, still end up getting ur money though.

One down, six more that will gladly take your place.

Edited by Eclio

Somehow I don't think you will be missed.

So they clearly said folks were getting in in the order they registered the code , they added two earlier days even to get it spread out even more smoothly , yet people are still raging when Bioware has made it clear how early access was going to work.

Good riddance.

bye scrub qq

Love the sig. And if you think anyone's going to host a SW:TOR guild site hosted by a guy who stomps his feet and yells "I didn't get in first, so I'm going home!"... well, i wouldn't. It shows a lack of impatience and impulsiveness I certainly wouldn't want in a hosting provider.

It was posted on the Dev Blog all about UI, Color Matching, AA so it should be no surprise.

Just choose a different server then. How about one that opens up on the day you do get access.

This is so confusing it's hard to answer. But just pick the server the guild is on. How hard is that?

bye...