Inheritance Construction Kits Question

BAWM_Defused

Log on to your other characters, i'm not sure if theres some sort of requirement but all of mine seemed to get one in the mail.

I have to ask though, why would you want more? They're poop.

Edited by Kabaal

Frankly, I don't understand these. I mailed them to my low level toon as they said it was to construct a powerful low level item. But how do you construct anything with them? I've got two on my low level character...is there a way to combined them?

:confused:

I only got two with my level 50 characters, and as long as i could see i was able to trade it for an orange lightsaber at Kaas city (inheritance mainhand blablabla), but it required legacy at level 20 (i´m at 17). Anyway, they also allowed you to pay with credits (not much) for similar items. I don´t still understand how it works at all....

Log on to your other characters, i'm not sure if theres some sort of requirement but all of mine seemed to get one in the mail.

I have to ask though, why would you want more? They're poop.

I got just a single one, and that wasn't even on the toon that unlocked the legacy but my other 50. None of my other characters got a single kit. And you are right, they're not stellar, but not bad either.

Edited by Keta

They´re talking about it in another thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3946884#post3946884

The thing is that you have to mail that construction kit to any low level character, then you go to Kaas city or Corusant and trade it at the legacy vendor, for a... lightsaber, chest piece... whatever. Apparently the items received are blue or green, will get useless after a few hours of gameplay, but as far as i could see (and which is good) those vendors have orange belts and bracers for marauders and sentinels, so... that´s the good part.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.