Increase character limit per server

Firelordi

I feel that the character limit per server should be increased to 10. i feel 8 limits me a little to much to not get to expand to see the other sides of some classes and id rather just play 1 server than spread to another =/

Just FYI, the classes all mirror each other, just with different names and a few different attack animations. e.g. Jedi Guardian plays EXACTLY the same as Sith Juggernaut.

this is true but different storys O_O...so tell me is the storys the same because its not and empire is way better :p

I can see their point wanting more charcter slots now that there are new races to unlock and try on both sides. I.E. Sith pureblood on the republic.

Especially for those that have already created alts and are already in the 20/30. They wouldn't want to delete them.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

There are only 8 different classes so the limit of 8 makes sense.

no because the sub classes people like me like having one of each sub class ... so yeah more slots would be nice .... if you think bye telling people this your so wrong :p... i like different sub classes of the same class...

I agree and given the legacy system allows you to unlock a race once you complete the journey to 50 or spend 1,500,000 credits to unlock the class. Implementing this feature without raising the characters per server limit was an oversight I hope is corrected in 1.3. I mean we get 50 total characters, why not just concentrate them more per server.....