Mini Pets

SWTORFanANH

Yes indeed there is. Or actually, they might not classify as pets, since they're not organic, but I'ld still call them that.

If you use an Authenticator code, you unlock a vendor that sells a Mouse Droid for around 25k.

If that's not your thing, I know that the Dark Side vendor sells a spherical prope but you need Dark Side lvl 2. The price is about the same as for the Mouse Droid, maybe cheaper. I suppose the Light Side vendor sells something identical.

If you're in the gray area, you can get spherical prope that I guess is the same as the other one in the Social vendor, though it requires Social Rank VII

That's all the ones I know of. Also if you don't know, all current players with a subscribtion will get a small Tauntaun pet on the 24th this month.

I have found one unusual egg it says that i need to add some heat How do i do it?

Check the link above, under Orobirds it explains everything. Basics are you need to go to Tatooine to get one of those water buffs and then you need to go to a place in the Dune Sea where you can incubate it. Again check the link above for more info, pics and coordinates.