Sooooo relieved! game caused way too much stress

Limbobway

just uninstalled the game!

no game lags on my computer at all! this is the only game that does and it pisses me off that i cant do 16 man raids because my frame rate drops too low to have enough response time to the mechanics.

pvp....lol.

anyways i think more ppl should be uninstalling this game, it is a nightmare on multiple levels.

just uninstalled the game!

no game lags on my computer at all! this is the only game that does and it pisses me off that i cant do 16 man raids because my frame rate drops too low to have enough response time to the mechanics.

pvp....lol.

anyways i think more ppl should be uninstalling this game, it is a nightmare on multiple levels.

Game runs flawless for me.

:)

(Granted, not everyone has a super computer like the one I've constructed. Ahem.)

ya, it is my fault for not upgrading my computer 100% but still, the game should be designed to run flawlessly on low end computers and you shouldnt have to have a super computer to play a game.

o and to the person who said i didnt uninstall.....i did, its gone, patoot!

i would rather play world of warcraft till d3 comes out or pandalands comes out than endure this game another day!

Hey folks,

We do thank people for taking the time out to post about issues and concerns about the game. We do read it, regardless of whether it is positive or negative.

That being said, feedback about specific issues should whenever possible be placed into the proper subforum. For example, there are existing threads in the Suggestion Box forum where discussions about some of these concerns are being had:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Also, while we do appreciate and read feedback, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!