Take off the star wars title

timhuber

this game is horrid, and after all this waiting and hope, im screwed to the point where i literally cant even enter a pvp warzone, not to mention countless other half *** updates and failures. I love star wars which i realize is the only reason ive been holding on, break the star wars off and this is just a sorry excuse for an mmo.

I Vote they pull the star wars title off this game before they bring shame to the good name of star wars. just call it world of mass effect or something.

Edited by timhuber

this game is horrid, and after all this waiting and hope, im screwed to the point where i literally cant even enter a pvp warzone, not to mention countless other half *** updates and failures. I love star wars which i realize is the only reason ive been holding on, break the star wars off and this is just a sorry excuse for an mmo.

I Vote they pull the star wars title off this game before they bring shame to the good name of star wars. just call it world of mass effect or something.

There really is no way to describe the idiocy you have posted.

Except that, you know, it's SET in the Star Wars Universe not the ME Universe... and bears little resemblance to ME beyond the voice acted and conversation wheel things. Oh wait, and you have companions. Yep, totally makes it the World of Mass Effect... not.

And just because YOU think it's horrid doesn't mean everyone agrees nor that they should stop calling it Star Wars.

Except that, you know, it's SET in the Star Wars Universe not the ME Universe... and bears little resemblance to ME beyond the voice acted and conversation wheel things. Oh wait, and you have companions. Yep, totally makes it the World of Mass Effect... not.

And just because YOU think it's horrid doesn't mean everyone agrees nor that they should stop calling it Star Wars.

well for one i just unsuscribed, and you can go ahead and look at other forums and go on the game chat and see how many people agree this game is horrid. I was just using mass effect as a substitute being its another ****** space based bioware game.

Your more than welcome to pay them to hold on to this dying game, the stake is only going to drive deeper with d3, wowxpac, and guild wars 2. so why even try and keep it alive when its going nowhere?

as i stated before, an embarrasment to star wars.

well for one i just unsuscribed, and you can go ahead and look at other forums and go on the game chat and see how many people agree this game is horrid. I was just using mass effect as a substitute being its another ****** space based bioware game.

Your more than welcome to pay them to hold on to this dying game, the stake is only going to drive deeper with d3, wowxpac, and guild wars 2. so why even try and keep it alive when its going nowhere?

as i stated before, an embarrasment to star wars.

You're new to MMO's huh?

Greetings everyone!

We ask that threads in this forum revolve around discussion of the Star Wars Universe. We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!