The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thank you Bioware.

spne

There is so much negativity on these forums its great to see a positive thread.

I love the game, I wish I had rolled on a server with friends but they insisted on making Empire toons and I just dont roll that way ;)

It if funny about a year ago my son and I were playing through both KOTORs again and we both said, all this needs is to be an MMO that is not turn based combat.......Bioware delivered exactly that so we are both happier than a pig in poo :)

Really impressed that they gave us a free day due to server downtime after the patch, blizz never did that when stuff like this happened in WoW.

I would all so like to thank Bioware for making sure that i play Guild Wars 2 when it's out.

I'm doing this right?

Seriously tho, 1.2 is just another HUGE credit sink and it's a big let down in that way imo. How much credit does Bioware think people have on them. . .

Edited by Britzer

I only hope potential new players are not put off by all the negative nancies running around on the forums. This game is quite fun, and the stories are amazing. I love it more every time I log in, and 1.2 has just added to my enjoyment.

When I read a bunch of negative threads from people saying the same thing, I expect they are either: 1) Trolls. 2) corporate saboteurs seeking to end a potential threat. or 3) Honest criticism of a game function.

Then I read the thread and usually find out it's numero uno! Play the game, experience the game, then figure out if it's for you. If it's not, unsub and head out to new frontiers. If it is, then welcome, let's play!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! However, because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Thank you

Thanks!