Unlocks: Species = more customizations.. where?

FizzGigg

I was wondering when this was coming in since it seems it hasnt yet and it was one of the big points of releveling an unlocked species. I went to remake a new character of a species I have unlocked and did not notice any extra customization options.

I recently, given today's downtime, re-watched the guild summit legacy panel and heard 2 different answers concerning this. One being it would be in 1.2 during the presentation, another during a Q&A question about barber shops stating a reply of "Soon". I'm wondering if this will come out together, new options with a barber shop type system in place.. or if somewhere the basic extra customization of newly created characters are just delayed somewhere.

I know there are more pressing issues at hand, but this just is something I was looking forward to that is a minor thing but would be nice to hear what is the official statement with this.

Thanks

According to the legacy preview, you only unlock more customization options for races that have different options for different classes. By hitting 50 with that race, you unlock all customization options for all classes. Edited by RavenGlenn

Ah great yo answered a question I was about to ask about (whether "barber shops" were in the works) but now I agree with your questions... so Bioware can you tell us at least if the customizations he wants are in the game yet and an APPROXIMATE time on when Barber Shops are coming (in beta my smuggler had the "Sith" cybernetics before they got split between the factions... I sooooo want her to go back to that look she had in beta... she looks 100% the same otherwise) Word it properly, say like for example...

While we'd like to have it ready by X date, this is in no way a promise it will be available by x date.

Many companies, rightly so, are afraid of making date promises because players throw it back in their face.. and I totally get that.. So, you do what I said above, or give just a month.. or just some idea if w are looking at a month, a year, or 10 yeas on development. Word it right, and IF anyone claims but you promised... you and the rational players can quote that no, you said it was your goal, but no promises were made.

Ah yes, I see it now. My main is a cyborg and yes I do have the unlocks. I swore though I didnt see them the other day.

Would like to add though, it would be nice to unlock more customizations for the classes that aren't shared as you unlock their species.

Thanks