What Class/Story Lines Would You Like to See In the Future?

CharleyDanger

I have seen a few threads about what races people would like to see next, but Im more interested in what classes we will see in the future. I know new classes are probably way down the road. Probably wont see any new classes until the 2nd expansion, but I think its fun to think about it. Im really interested in what the community comes up with. Im a SW fan, but Im not a super fan. Im sure there are tons of rolls and character types in the SW universe that I do not know about.

Here are a few of my ideas.

Red Guard kind of character:

I read that the Red Guard did not come around until Episode 1 in the SW timeline. So they could not be called the Red Guard. I still think the roll could fit into the SWTOR universe. Super elite body guards that protect high ranking members on the senate/dark council. That could be a cool story line imo. Chapter 1 could be training and moving through the ranks of the profession. You would also be able to view some back room corrupt politics, and then be given moral choices.

Separatist/Rebel character:

You are an everyman/women. You are not a superhero, flashy smuggler, or adventurous BH. You home planet is under empire/republic rule. You feel that the pub/imps are destroying your community and you decide to start a rebellion. Eventually you would be the leader of a small army and would coordinate with Imp/Pub top brass. I think character would be faced with a ton of moral choices. You would often be leading men/women to slaughter in the name of the greater good of your people.

Another Jedi/Sith character:

Idk, its SW, and I cant get enough of Jedi/Sith story. I cant think of any specific roll, but there has to be one that people would enjoy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.