Legacy Weapons/Armour

AltonFarsetter

Looking for some information on this. I went to the home world with my level 40 Juggernaut. I was sent a package in the mail system for one piece of Legacy equipment.

I was looking at the piece and it was a level 10 light sabre.

All the pieces were under a level 40; which is my current level; with that being said I have a few alts around level 6 to level 14. These pieces would be perfect for them to level up.

I went to BH dealer, and I can’t buy anything, so I ask what good are these pieces. Would they only be helpful if I was to form an army of Juggernauts?

If I buy the piece and mail it to an alt can it be switched for a gun ect.

Do the pieces scale with level, so if I was to buy the level 10 sabre will it scale to my current level? Also, there are other pieces that require marks for higher level gear how are they obtained?

I have a level 50 as well, is it worth it to go buy pieces of gear that are low level but for the same character?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by AltonFarsetter

Nope, if you take it outta the mail on your jugg your stuck with a jugg piece. They're worthless anyway as they don't level with you and the lowbie oranges are better.

No you're not. The token is Legacy bound, you can send it to an alt.

No you're not. The token is Legacy bound, you can send it to an alt.

My bad for not explaining properly, once you use it your stuck with whatever class type weapon, it doesn't change from a saber to a rifle just because you send it to a sniper for example.

Still worthless, the items are hilariously expensive for the level they are supposed to be available at.

You can get a full set of light social armor to bypass the legacy set completely if your Consular or Inqusitor.

Everyone else can either scrounge naturally for better stuff via looting or get friends / alts to craft better stuff. End result the legacy gear is ugly, stupud and underwhelming to the point of stupidity.

Especially considering that crafters can now may augmented orange gear so... the legacy stuff is literally selling for the same price people are charging for that augmented gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.