Roll back DPS Mercenary 1.2 changes

TheNinjaboy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

merc dps is fine.

You need PvP buffs. Maybe 4-5 sec disarm with 1 min cd thats all

sorry? so being nerfed at half of TM (ninja nerf) and hitting for 1-1,3k is fine for you? look around my friend every other classes hits you for 2-5k-8k by the time you get someone on half hp you are already dead... i mean 1vs1 you are lucky to kill someone only if they do not atack you... anyway gz to Bioware for this stealth nerf on everything,,,, we are paper dummys now

Roll back the DPS mercenary? Really?

You really think that the Dev's care about doing that. They are currently working on the next fuzzy pet you can get in game. They don't have time to fix what really counts. They are experts at screwing up the classes. Why does anyone think that they would stop now or change what they do best? :rak_ These changes and the Reson to leave now bar my bad resolve bar cost you another paying member. Maby they should fire a few of the Devs and higher some people that really would like their jobs. It just might inprove the game instead of making another class obsolete in the game.

Death from Above - LOL take it off your bar. 5m radius AoE? Really?

Much of the time this just hits the space between targets. The radius is abysmal.

When shooting groups of mobs, this can now only kill two normals where it used to be able to sometimes kill all four. It was much more fun and made me feel more of a hero way back when. I guess I can understand the nerf, and it's still a viable power, but you have to be lucky now.

Edited by svartalfimposter

Much of the time this just hits the space between targets. The radius is abysmal.

When shooting groups of mobs, this can now only kill two normals where it used to be able to sometimes kill all four. It was much more fun and made me feel more of a hero way back when. I guess I can understand the nerf, and it's still a viable power, but you have to be lucky now.

Pull to a corner then use it and you will kill them all.

Balancing is always a pain people just deal with it next time you will get a bit of a buff and some other class with get hit with a nerf nuke.

BW said they nerfed tracer missile 10%. I used to do an average of 1600 with tracer before 1.2. After 1.2, I'm hitting an average of 1200. That's 400 points. That's not 10%. 10% would have been a 160 point reduction., not 400 points.

Pull to a corner then use it and you will kill them all.

Balancing is always a pain people just deal with it next time you will get a bit of a buff and some other class with get hit with a nerf nuke.

i dont know about you, but i dont envision explosive rounds and or rockets being shot all over the place only to have a small area of effect. if anything it should be larger like sorc lightning aoe; this is a series of explosions, which in turn means a large area of dmg as well as flying shrapnel.

• 2 weeks later...
BW said they nerfed tracer missile 10%. I used to do an average of 1600 with tracer before 1.2. After 1.2, I'm hitting an average of 1200. That's 400 points. That's not 10%. 10% would have been a 160 point reduction., not 400 points.

Bioware Dev team didn't do so well in math class.

That's nicer then just calling them liars imho.