30 days free with strings attached

Nazzeus

"You are one of our most active and valued high level players and we know you have been waiting patiently for Game Update 1.2: Legacy. To show our appreciation, check out all the great new features this update has to offer-on us. We will be adding an additional 30 days of game time to your account at no charge*. The free 30 days will appear on your account by April 24, 11:59PM CDT, April 25, 4:59AM GMT."

My acount expires on April 18th 2012 and yet i do not recieve the free 30 day play time until April 24th so that means i have to resubscribe or lose a week of game time because shouldnt the game time be put in on the 16th or 17th instead of making us resub before getting a month of game time

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss this issue and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!