The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 50 Legacy question

OFAWFletch

They are tokens that work just like planet commendations, but they can also be mailed to legacy characters. There are four vendors on your capital world that you can "buy" items from, one for each class. Some items require tokens, others require legacy level and credits. They also sell orange items that you can buy for every armor and weapon slot. (no more hunting around for bracers and belts :)) There are several types of tokens available and the items span several levels. Edited by Owsley

I recieved a cube tha tI have to take to a "Vendor" for a Weapon that can be made. I was unable to find an answer for this. Can someone provide me some info on what do I do with the damn Cube thing I got in my Level 50's email.

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing yesterday and asked around at fleet...

Then embarrasingly, I stumbled upon that email that I removed the attachment from (apparently I hadn't deleted it) and at that point, I guess I actually read it (genius!) and it said exactly what it was for, how to use it, and where the Legacy Vendors are located. :o

You'll find the new Legacy Vendors on your capital planet (notice I did not say home planet). Republic-side they're in the courtyard on Coruscant above the main merchant area.

Edited by XLJedi

I got one cube thing. So does that mean you level a bunch of toons to get 1 equiped? send them all to one toon?

I think it's an incentive to go see what the new Legacy Vendors are all about... Once you've done that, you'll answer your own question.