The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

whats your vangaurd rotation

Jhayden

well i still trying to play assault with ion cell in pvp. dont exactly have a rotation but a burts combo that works really well.

assault plastique, ion cell, stockstrike, high impact bolt, incinerate round, ion cell until dead.

i play 7/3/31 without ionic accelarator, since i still using ion cell.

well i still trying to play assault with ion cell in pvp. dont exactly have a rotation but a burts combo that works really well.

you know that the HIB talent (i forgot its name, the one resetting its cd and its costs) now only works with plasma cell?

in my opinion the biggest issue with its nerf, even worse than the far too big internal cd (which avarages out on >10s due to proc probabilities).

lucky i never liked assault much anyway.

you know that the HIB talent (i forgot its name, the one resetting its cd and its costs) now only works with plasma cell?

in my opinion the biggest issue with its nerf, even worse than the far too big internal cd (which avarages out on >10s due to proc probabilities).

lucky i never liked assault much anyway.

well look at my last sentence :) the name is Ionic Accelarator, and yes i know that i can only blow up people every 15th sec or so, but it still working veru good for me :)

well look at my last sentence :) the name is Ionic Accelarator, and yes i know that i can only blow up people every 15th sec or so, but it still working veru good for me :)

i can do the same every 15. for this i do not need ionic accelerator ;) the cd of HIB is 15s :p

ofcourse, your HIB does some more damage, but then again my stock strike does similar more damage than yours.

the new ionic accelerator got nerfed nearly to useless. a nerf to the burst was indeed needed. but that's too much + restricting it to plasma cell is absurd!

anyhow, it is not affecting me as i never liked that build. i was and am still playing an iron fist like one.

Edited by me_unknown

i can do the same every 15. for this i do not need ionic accelerator ;) the cd of HIB is 15s :p

ofcourse, your HIB does some more damage, but then again my stock strike does similar more damage than yours.

the new ionic accelerator got nerfed nearly to useless. a nerf to the burst was indeed needed. but that's too much + restricting it to plasma cell is absurd!

anyhow, it is not affecting me as i never liked that build. i was and am still playing an iron fist like one.

ye i know everyone play vanguard ironfist on my server now, thats why i stayed assault, gonna try full tactics in a while when the fix pulse generator wich seem to be bugged atm.